Some of the content of Buy-Sell Agreements for Closely Held and Family Business Owners has been summarized in short, readable articles. These articles are available for republication in your industry or business magazine, newsletter, or e-letter. You are welcome to publish the articles individually or in a series.
We ask that you provide the following attribution at the end of each article that is published.
Z. Christopher Mercer, ASA, CFA, ABAR is the CEO and founder of Mercer Capital, a national business valuation and financial advisory firm. He is also the author of Buy-Sell Agreements for Closely Held and Family Business Owners: How to Know Your Agreement Will Work Without Triggering It. He can be reached at 901.685.2120 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current Articles Available
- Don’t Rely on Templates When Constructing Buy-Sell Agreements
- Treatment of Life Insurance Proceeds in Valuation
- Buy-Sell Agreement Trigger Events
- Your Buy-Sell Agreement: Ticking Time Bomb or Reasonable Resolution? (Part One)
- Your Buy-Sell Agreement: Ticking Time Bomb or Reasonable Resolution? (Part Two)